Tools For Implementation:
- Scroll down to "Tools to Help Get Started:" on the CTC Plus website to download Explore the 5 Phases of CTC, and the CTC PLUS Brochure.
- Example of Mobilizer Job Description
- Milestones and Benchmarks Worksheet
- PAYS Risk and Protective Factor Profile
- Performance Measure Reporting Tool
- Tools for Community Leaders
Research Reinforces the Benefits of CTC:
A recent study conducted by scientists at Penn State's Edna Bennet Pierce Prevention Research Center shows that the Communities That Care public health approach to prevention in Pennsylvania continues to pay off in decreased problem behaviors for communities that have adopted this model.