What is Social Development Strategy?
CTC’s Social Development Strategy (SDS) promotes positive youth development. This easy-to-use strategy offers a model for achieving healthy behaviors among young people.
Opportunities. Skills. Recognition.
The Social Development Strategy promotes positive youth development from before birth through every stage of development. This strategy has been tested and proven effective. It is a foundation of CTC.
The SDS involves the community in:
- providing opportunities, skills, and recognition
- fostering attachment and commitment
- communicating healthy beliefs and clear standards
For more information on training in the Social Development Strategy Model contact EPIS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming training opportunities to learn more about SDS!
During this 2-day workshop, via Zoom, participants will learn the theory and outcomes associated with using the SDS, explore the SDS Components in detail, and begin to create strategic plans for incorporating SDS into their community prevention plans.
Anyone working with youth in Pennsylvania is welcome to join.
- Day 1: Monday, October 2nd, 2023 - 9:00am -12:00pm
- Day 2: Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 - 9:00am - 11:00am
Registration URL: https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3WC8LxGCKZkHH3o
- Day 1: Monday, March 18th, 2024 - 9:00am -12:00pm
- Day 2: Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 - 9:00am - 11:00am
Registration URL: https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cGFfoxKn7U6JFPg