Analyzing your PAYS Data will help you put PAYS into Action!
Why put PAYS into action? How should you use PAYS?
- Identify strengths and challenges
- Determine priorities
- Understand and direct resource allocations
- Develop a risk-focused comprehensive strategic plan
- Engage youth in using the PAYS data
- Weave efforts into larger community prevention framework
Analyzing your PAYS: Effective Steps & Tools
This multi-faceted guide is best utilized when accessing the module-based online resources below by selecting "Getting Started: What is PAYS". In each module, you will find an extensive library of worksheets, report examples/templates, and other supporting resources that will assist with successful PAYS analysis and planning.
The Pennsylvania Youth Survey (PAYS): User Guide and Worksheets
We recommend using the module-based resources of the guide. The 79 page pdf file is available - PAYS: User Guide and Worksheets